Amazon Prime Cardholders Can Get up to 20% Back on Select Items
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Did you miss out on Prime Day deals? If so — all hope isn’t lost. Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and Amazon Prime Store Card members can take advantage of new deals for a variety of items, some of which we’ve highlighted below. You’ll receive up to 20% back as a statement credit when purchasing these items from Amazon with either of the previous mentioned cards.
If you’re unfamiliar with Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, it offers the following bonuses on spend:
- 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- 2% back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores
- 1% back on all other purchases
You can access the full list of deals here, but items include Bose Headphones and Samsung soundbars:
Note that bonus rewards offers are limited-time offers exclusively for Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and Amazon Prime Store cardmembers with a Prime membership. Amazon says the extra rewards will post to your credit card account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
Also, the discounts are not on stackable with the 5% back from the Amazon credit card, you’ll just earn 15-20% back total. Deals end as early as July 20 to as late as December 31, so you’ll definitely want to check soon to see which items are worth snagging.
Featured photo by Leon Neal/Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee