Amazon Prime Cardholders Can Get up to 20% Back on Select Items
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Did you miss out on Prime Day deals? If so — all hope isn’t lost. Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and Amazon Prime Store Card members can take advantage of new deals for a variety of items, some of which we’ve highlighted below. You’ll receive up to 20% back as a statement credit when purchasing these items from Amazon with either of the previous mentioned cards.
If you’re unfamiliar with Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, it offers the following bonuses on spend:
- 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- 2% back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores
- 1% back on all other purchases
You can access the full list of deals here, but items include Bose Headphones and Samsung soundbars:
Note that bonus rewards offers are limited-time offers exclusively for Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and Amazon Prime Store cardmembers with a Prime membership. Amazon says the extra rewards will post to your credit card account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
Also, the discounts are not on stackable with the 5% back from the Amazon credit card, you’ll just earn 15-20% back total. Deals end as early as July 20 to as late as December 31, so you’ll definitely want to check soon to see which items are worth snagging.
Featured photo by Leon Neal/Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.