Pre-Prime Day Deal: Spend $10 at Whole Foods, Get $10 in Amazon Credit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With Prime Day quickly approaching, Amazon is rewarding members prior to the madness with a $10 Amazon credit after spending $10 at Whole Foods or when ordering from the grocery store on Prime Now. This offer is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. Additionally, all purchases must be made by July 16 and cannot include alcohol, gift cards, stamps or tax as part of the $10.
This is a great deal to take advantage of because even if you only reach minimum spend of $10, you’ll be getting it right back in the form of Amazon credit. However, the $10 credit is only available to use beginning 12:00am PT July 15 and expires at 11:59pm PT July 17, 2019 — which is fortunately right during Prime Day so you’ll be able to take advantage of the sale.
If you haven’t used Prime Now before you may also qualify for an additional $15 off with the promo code 15PRIMENOW. You’ll need to spend at least $35 pre-tax to get the $15 discount and it’s possible you’ll also trigger the $10 in Amazon credit from the Prime Day promo. Better yet, Prime Now delivers items within two hours and that’s a huge convenience if you’re just too busy to go pick-up groceries.
Featured photo by John Leyba/The Denver Post via Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.