Dream Job Alert: We’re Hiring a Social Media Intern for Our Insta-Famous Pups
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Take a step into our office. We’re thrilled to announce that we’re hiring one human to be our summer intern. And, if you ask us, this is the best internship in the world.
It’s not just your same-old summer internship. You’ll be working for and alongside us: Miles, Hootie and Swisher. But you probably know us as The Points Pups. You’ll spend your summer days working from the TPG office with us, developing our social media following and growing TPG‘s traveling pet content, all while having the best bosses ever.
More specifically, you’ll be tasked with helping us research first-hand what it’s like to travel with pets in today’s day and age. So yes, there will be some travel involved. (Personally, we’re excited for some south Florida sun.) You’ll also be responsible for capturing all of our social media content and posting from the @ThePointsPups Instagram account. And if you’re into points and miles, even better — you’ll also write some content to go on ThePointsGuy.com, where all of our parents work. At the end of your internship, not only will we walk away lifelong pals, but you’ll also have helped build our extensive pet travel report — a guide that looks at the best hotels, airlines and more for pet travel.
We’re not cheap, either. Being The Points Pups summer intern will pay you $20 per hour, with a flexible minimum time commitment of 25-40 hours per week.
If we’ve caught your attention, here’s a breakdown of the type of human we’re looking for:
- Social media savvy with plenty of experience using Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Major photography skills to capture our incredibly good looks (yes, Portrait Mode counts!)
- A pet lover and dog whisperer
- Veterinary education experience is a bonus
- Work out of our Flatiron District office in NYC
- 18+ years old and able to legally work in the US
To submit your application, email your resume and short video of yourself explaining why you’d be the perfect human for us to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted by May 15. Our human will be selected and announced before Memorial Day Weekend.
Some days might be ruff, but trust us, this will be the greatest internship ever. We want you to be the leader of our pack!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.