This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Take a step into our office. We’re thrilled to announce that we’re hiring one human to be our summer intern. And, if you ask us, this is the best internship in the world.
It’s not just your same-old summer internship. You’ll be working for and alongside us: Miles, Hootie and Swisher. But you probably know us as The Points Pups. You’ll spend your summer days working from the TPG office with us, developing our social media following and growing TPG‘s traveling pet content, all while having the best bosses ever.
More specifically, you’ll be tasked with helping us research first-hand what it’s like to travel with pets in today’s day and age. So yes, there will be some travel involved. (Personally, we’re excited for some south Florida sun.) You’ll also be responsible for capturing all of our social media content and posting from the @ThePointsPups Instagram account. And if you’re into points and miles, even better — you’ll also write some content to go on ThePointsGuy.com, where all of our parents work. At the end of your internship, not only will we walk away lifelong pals, but you’ll also have helped build our extensive pet travel report — a guide that looks at the best hotels, airlines and more for pet travel.
We’re not cheap, either. Being The Points Pups summer intern will pay you $20 per hour, with a flexible minimum time commitment of 25-40 hours per week.
If we’ve caught your attention, here’s a breakdown of the type of human we’re looking for:
- Social media savvy with plenty of experience using Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Major photography skills to capture our incredibly good looks (yes, Portrait Mode counts!)
- A pet lover and dog whisperer
- Veterinary education experience is a bonus
- Work out of our Flatiron District office in NYC
- 18+ years old and able to legally work in the US
To submit your application, email your resume and short video of yourself explaining why you’d be the perfect human for us to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted by May 15. Our human will be selected and announced before Memorial Day Weekend.
Some days might be ruff, but trust us, this will be the greatest internship ever. We want you to be the leader of our pack!
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees