You Have 7 Days to Earn a Free Trip to Disney World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the best online resources when you have a very specific Disney Parks question is unquestionably the Disney Parks Moms Panel. They have been there, done that and plan to do it again. They can tell you things like the best place to change a diaper, what rides a 9-month-old might enjoy, where to find a certain type of food in the parks, the quickest path to Haunted Mansion and whether the Halloween Parade is “scary” for a preschooler. The Disney Parks Moms that answer these questions are unpaid Disney evangelists (who are not all moms — so maybe a rename is in order), but make no mistake, these are very coveted and sought after positions.
There are rumors of thousands and thousands of applicants each year for a couple of dozen unpaid panel positions. You can find online articles, Facebook groups and more dedicated to how to apply and what the multi-step application process is like — think videos, writing samples and phone interviews. For just one week a year, Disney opens up applications to be on the next year’s Disney Parks Moms Panel and now is that time! If you want to share your Disney Parks knowledge with others who are planning trips to Walt Disney World, Disneyland or to sail on a Disney Cruise, you can apply from Sept. 5 – Sept. 12, 2018, to be on the 2019 Disney Parks Moms Panel.
Earn a free trip to Disney World or Disneyland
You might be wondering why people would apply and compete to work for 3- 6 hours per week answering online Disney questions in an unpaid position? For starters, those on the panel receive a Walt Disney World or Disneyland vacation for themselves and up to three members of their family in exchange for their year of service. That alone could be worth a few thousand dollars to a family looking to spend time with Mickey Mouse.
There is also a training trip to Disney World, the comrade of being on the panel and whatever other Pixie Dust is sprinkled on panelists throughout the year. I actually opened up the application and briefly considered applying myself a year or two ago before realizing I barely had time to complete the application, much less be on an unpaid panel. But I get it, Disney is a special place for many families. If you really love it, you might want to help others have their most magical trip ever, too.
Who can be on the Disney Parks Moms Panel?
To be considered for the panel you must have visited Disney World or Disneyland at least once in the last 12 months. For a Disney Cruise Line or Disney Vacation Club panel position, you must have experienced that vacation type in the last 24 months. You are expected to spend roughly 3 – 6 hours per week answering 10 – 20 questions for Disney visitors. This year, you must be available to travel to Walt Disney World from Nov. 27 – Dec. 1 for training sessions — family members are not allowed to accompany you on that training trip.
There are many other requirements you must meet to be on the panel, such not being a Disney employee, travel agent, hotel operator, etc. I’ve never heard anyone say they regretted being on the Disney Mom’s Panel, so if you want to help others while earning your own family’s next vacation to Disney World be sure and apply by Sept. 12.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees