A ‘Hotella Nutella’ is opening in California this winter
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Stop what you’re doing for a minute to appreciate the fact we now live in a time when an entire hotel dedicated to Nutella is opening. Yup, you’re going to go hazelnuts for this one.
Aptly named the Hotella Nutella, it will feature “Nutella-inspired hotel items and larger-than-life breakfast décor.” We like the sound of that.
Aside from one of the sweetest breakfast spreads you’ve ever seen, guests will also enjoy breakfast sessions with the “Nutella Weekend Breakfast Chef Team.” Travel + Leisure reported that Geoffrey Zakarian, Food Network star and Iron Chef, will teach you how to make a drool-worthy breakfast for dinner, while TV personality Tonya Holland will be cooking up a southern-inspired Nutella breakfast. And DanCakes, a team of expert pancake artists, will show you how to make “unforgettable” pancakes you can enjoy at home.
So, you’ll definitely want to pack your stretchy pants.
All of the rooms will feature Nutella-branded bedspreads where you’ll sleep sandwiched next to croissant and Nutella jar pillows, according to Delish. Ah, sweet dreams indeed.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The only catch? You’ll have to be pretty smooth to snag a reservation. And by that we mean, you’ll have to submit a video where you gush about your love of Nutella to be one of the three lucky winners invited to bed down at the Hotella Nutella. According to the terms and conditions, the video must be less than 60 seconds long, but you should still feel free to get creative. Judging criteria includes passion (25 points), originality and creativity (50 points) and how your passion for the famous hazelnut spread relates to morning or breakfast (25 points).
In addition to a pretty sweet three-day, two-night stay, winners will also get round-trip coach transportation for themselves and a travel companion; plus round-trip ground transportation between the airport and the hotel. Hotella Nutella will be open from Jan. 10 to Jan. 12 in the heart of California’s Napa Valley.
The contest opened on Wednesday, Nov. 13, and will run until midnight on Dec. 8. You can learn more about it by visiting their website or by following #HotellaNutella on social media.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.