A ‘Hotella Nutella’ is opening in California this winter
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Stop what you’re doing for a minute to appreciate the fact we now live in a time when an entire hotel dedicated to Nutella is opening. Yup, you’re going to go hazelnuts for this one.
Aptly named the Hotella Nutella, it will feature “Nutella-inspired hotel items and larger-than-life breakfast décor.” We like the sound of that.
Aside from one of the sweetest breakfast spreads you’ve ever seen, guests will also enjoy breakfast sessions with the “Nutella Weekend Breakfast Chef Team.” Travel + Leisure reported that Geoffrey Zakarian, Food Network star and Iron Chef, will teach you how to make a drool-worthy breakfast for dinner, while TV personality Tonya Holland will be cooking up a southern-inspired Nutella breakfast. And DanCakes, a team of expert pancake artists, will show you how to make “unforgettable” pancakes you can enjoy at home.
So, you’ll definitely want to pack your stretchy pants.
All of the rooms will feature Nutella-branded bedspreads where you’ll sleep sandwiched next to croissant and Nutella jar pillows, according to Delish. Ah, sweet dreams indeed.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The only catch? You’ll have to be pretty smooth to snag a reservation. And by that we mean, you’ll have to submit a video where you gush about your love of Nutella to be one of the three lucky winners invited to bed down at the Hotella Nutella. According to the terms and conditions, the video must be less than 60 seconds long, but you should still feel free to get creative. Judging criteria includes passion (25 points), originality and creativity (50 points) and how your passion for the famous hazelnut spread relates to morning or breakfast (25 points).
In addition to a pretty sweet three-day, two-night stay, winners will also get round-trip coach transportation for themselves and a travel companion; plus round-trip ground transportation between the airport and the hotel. Hotella Nutella will be open from Jan. 10 to Jan. 12 in the heart of California’s Napa Valley.
The contest opened on Wednesday, Nov. 13, and will run until midnight on Dec. 8. You can learn more about it by visiting their website or by following #HotellaNutella on social media.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees