A ‘Hotella Nutella’ is opening in California this winter
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Stop what you’re doing for a minute to appreciate the fact we now live in a time when an entire hotel dedicated to Nutella is opening. Yup, you’re going to go hazelnuts for this one.
Aptly named the Hotella Nutella, it will feature “Nutella-inspired hotel items and larger-than-life breakfast décor.” We like the sound of that.
Aside from one of the sweetest breakfast spreads you’ve ever seen, guests will also enjoy breakfast sessions with the “Nutella Weekend Breakfast Chef Team.” Travel + Leisure reported that Geoffrey Zakarian, Food Network star and Iron Chef, will teach you how to make a drool-worthy breakfast for dinner, while TV personality Tonya Holland will be cooking up a southern-inspired Nutella breakfast. And DanCakes, a team of expert pancake artists, will show you how to make “unforgettable” pancakes you can enjoy at home.
So, you’ll definitely want to pack your stretchy pants.
All of the rooms will feature Nutella-branded bedspreads where you’ll sleep sandwiched next to croissant and Nutella jar pillows, according to Delish. Ah, sweet dreams indeed.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The only catch? You’ll have to be pretty smooth to snag a reservation. And by that we mean, you’ll have to submit a video where you gush about your love of Nutella to be one of the three lucky winners invited to bed down at the Hotella Nutella. According to the terms and conditions, the video must be less than 60 seconds long, but you should still feel free to get creative. Judging criteria includes passion (25 points), originality and creativity (50 points) and how your passion for the famous hazelnut spread relates to morning or breakfast (25 points).
In addition to a pretty sweet three-day, two-night stay, winners will also get round-trip coach transportation for themselves and a travel companion; plus round-trip ground transportation between the airport and the hotel. Hotella Nutella will be open from Jan. 10 to Jan. 12 in the heart of California’s Napa Valley.
The contest opened on Wednesday, Nov. 13, and will run until midnight on Dec. 8. You can learn more about it by visiting their website or by following #HotellaNutella on social media.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees