Norwegian Giving Away 8 Cruises During the Super Bowl
Norwegian Cruise Line is inviting people to “Feel Free to Play & Vacay” during the Super Bowl on Sunday. The company will be giving away eight 7-day Caribbean cruises on board its two newest ships, Norwegian Joy and the soon-to-launch Norwegian Encore.
And, for every “pick six” play, Norwegian will give away six additional 7-day Caribbean cruises and will also donate a cruise to the Boys & Girls Club of America.
To be entered to win, simply answer a trivia question using the #CruiseNorwegian hashtag and tweet your answer @CruiseNorwegian. You can also enter to win by posting on the company’s @norwegiancruiseline Facebook page. Two winners will be announced each quarter of the game.
The promotion starts at 6:30pm and will end when the final seconds tick of the clock in the Big Game.
H/T: Cruise Industry News
Featured photo via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.