This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve been to the airport anytime in the past year or so, you’ve definitely seen some Away suitcases rolling through security. That’s because the brand’s popularity has expanded like crazy, especially with unique collections like Northern Lights-inspired luggage. Now, Away has partnered with Nordstrom for a travel-themed “pop-in.”
The pop-in is a part of a series led by Nordstrom’s vice president of creative projects, Olivia Kim, and it includes Away products in exclusive shades. While the special collection comes in basic primary colors, they just might be the perfect addition to bolden up your travel uniform. Right now, the special shades are red, blue and yellow. On Jan. 22, though, more Nordstrom-exclusive Away luggage will be available in black and white, with zippers in the same bold red, blue and yellow shades.
Away isn’t the only brand on sale at the pop-in. The shop offers a ton of other travel-related products, from skincare to maps, journals and cameras. We’d be interested in checking out the smartphone camera lens-holder, the “perfect blackout” wrap eye mask, the very useful hat holder that attaches to your luggage and the SPF 50 sunscreen stick.
You can visit the pop-in in person at Nordstrom locations in Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, Austin, Dallas, Bellevue, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver. Or, if you won’t be in one of those cities, you can check it out online. The pop-in will be open through Feb. 24.
Correction: Away did not collaborate with Off-White’s Virgil Abloh, as previously stated.
Featured image by Nordstrom.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards