Nordstrom and Away Travel Are Having a ‘Pop-In’
If you’ve been to the airport anytime in the past year or so, you’ve definitely seen some Away suitcases rolling through security. That’s because the brand’s popularity has expanded like crazy, especially with unique collections like Northern Lights-inspired luggage. Now, Away has partnered with Nordstrom for a travel-themed “pop-in.”
The pop-in is a part of a series led by Nordstrom’s vice president of creative projects, Olivia Kim, and it includes Away products in exclusive shades. While the special collection comes in basic primary colors, they just might be the perfect addition to bolden up your travel uniform. Right now, the special shades are red, blue and yellow. On Jan. 22, though, more Nordstrom-exclusive Away luggage will be available in black and white, with zippers in the same bold red, blue and yellow shades.
Away isn’t the only brand on sale at the pop-in. The shop offers a ton of other travel-related products, from skincare to maps, journals and cameras. We’d be interested in checking out the smartphone camera lens-holder, the “perfect blackout” wrap eye mask, the very useful hat holder that attaches to your luggage and the SPF 50 sunscreen stick.
You can visit the pop-in in person at Nordstrom locations in Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, Austin, Dallas, Bellevue, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver. Or, if you won’t be in one of those cities, you can check it out online. The pop-in will be open through Feb. 24.
Correction: Away did not collaborate with Off-White’s Virgil Abloh, as previously stated.
Featured image by Nordstrom.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.