This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve been to the airport anytime in the past year or so, you’ve definitely seen some Away suitcases rolling through security. That’s because the brand’s popularity has expanded like crazy, especially with unique collections like Northern Lights-inspired luggage. Now, Away has partnered with Nordstrom for a travel-themed “pop-in.”
The pop-in is a part of a series led by Nordstrom’s vice president of creative projects, Olivia Kim, and it includes Away products in exclusive shades. While the special collection comes in basic primary colors, they just might be the perfect addition to bolden up your travel uniform. Right now, the special shades are red, blue and yellow. On Jan. 22, though, more Nordstrom-exclusive Away luggage will be available in black and white, with zippers in the same bold red, blue and yellow shades.
Away isn’t the only brand on sale at the pop-in. The shop offers a ton of other travel-related products, from skincare to maps, journals and cameras. We’d be interested in checking out the smartphone camera lens-holder, the “perfect blackout” wrap eye mask, the very useful hat holder that attaches to your luggage and the SPF 50 sunscreen stick.
You can visit the pop-in in person at Nordstrom locations in Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, Austin, Dallas, Bellevue, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver. Or, if you won’t be in one of those cities, you can check it out online. The pop-in will be open through Feb. 24.
Correction: Away did not collaborate with Off-White’s Virgil Abloh, as previously stated.
Featured image by Nordstrom.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees