Nordstrom and Away Travel Are Having a ‘Pop-In’
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve been to the airport anytime in the past year or so, you’ve definitely seen some Away suitcases rolling through security. That’s because the brand’s popularity has expanded like crazy, especially with unique collections like Northern Lights-inspired luggage. Now, Away has partnered with Nordstrom for a travel-themed “pop-in.”
The pop-in is a part of a series led by Nordstrom’s vice president of creative projects, Olivia Kim, and it includes Away products in exclusive shades. While the special collection comes in basic primary colors, they just might be the perfect addition to bolden up your travel uniform. Right now, the special shades are red, blue and yellow. On Jan. 22, though, more Nordstrom-exclusive Away luggage will be available in black and white, with zippers in the same bold red, blue and yellow shades.
Away isn’t the only brand on sale at the pop-in. The shop offers a ton of other travel-related products, from skincare to maps, journals and cameras. We’d be interested in checking out the smartphone camera lens-holder, the “perfect blackout” wrap eye mask, the very useful hat holder that attaches to your luggage and the SPF 50 sunscreen stick.
You can visit the pop-in in person at Nordstrom locations in Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, Austin, Dallas, Bellevue, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver. Or, if you won’t be in one of those cities, you can check it out online. The pop-in will be open through Feb. 24.
Correction: Away did not collaborate with Off-White’s Virgil Abloh, as previously stated.
Featured image by Nordstrom.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees