Say hello to TPG’s new site design
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You may have noticed some changes on the site over the past few weeks and today we’re excited to launch the full redesign of the TPG website on both desktop and mobile.
This new look won’t have any affect on the functionality of our site, but instead, it should make our site easier to read. This change isn’t random, but it came from conversations with our readers about what you all liked and disliked about the TPG digital experience. We took the feedback seriously and made the changes because we want you to leave our site feeling more confident and educated on all things points and miles, not overwhelmed and confused by the layout.
Let us know what you think of the new site HERE
For those who were getting a tired thumb scrolling through a post, you’ll notice that some of our new posts feature image galleries so you can simply click through the photos featured in the post. We’ve also increased our spacing and changed our fonts to improve readability and reduce visual overload. Finally, we’ve tried to make our call outs more clear so you know when to click through for more information.
This is just the beginning of our continued efforts improving the TPG experience for readers. Over the next few weeks and months, our team will be working on improving our site organization, adding useful tools and enhancing the overall functionality of the site.
We hope you enjoy these new changes and are excited for the ones still yet to come. In the meantime, we wish you the best of luck wherever you are in your points and miles journey.
Featured image courtesy of agustavop / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees