NASA Just Released a Photo of Jupiter and It Is — Literally — Out of This World
Just in case you don’t spend enough time staring at your computer or phone screen during the day, we have something new to add to the list.
NASA just posted an Instagram photo of Jupiter and it’s absolutely mesmerizing. Thanks to the agency’s Juno probe — the space probe orbiting the planet — we’re able to see details like never before. I mean, just take a look at these swirling cloud belts:
It’s so soothing, don’t you think?
That’s not all NASA is up to these days. It also recently announced that it’s going to make planes about 70% quieter. Meanwhile, Jeff Bezos wants to sell you a ticket to space next year. No word yet on if you can use your points and miles to get there, though.
Feature image courtesy of SSPL via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.