My Top Six Amazon Prime Day Deals
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Stack Deals to Purchase Amazon Tablets From $9.99 + One Membership Reward Point
Some of the Amazon Prime Day deals end up being even better than expected for reasons I can’t fully explain. For example, Amazon lists the normal price of a base level Fire 7 tablet at $49.99 with a Prime Day offering of $29.99. However, the final price in my cart is just $9.99 plus tax. That’s right, you can purchase a new tablet for $9.99 plus tax. This is exactly how you can easily afford to outfit your family with tablets to use on the airplane without stressing if someone loses or breaks one.
If you want slightly pricier Fire HD 8 tablet, with the Prime Day deals, that price drops from the ‘normal’ price of $79.99 to just $19.99 in my cart. The codes of axpfiretab7, axpfiretab8 and axpfiretab10 are posted on SlickDeals to help you get these prices, but I didn’t enter any codes and those prices still appeared in my cart. While I didn’t enter those codes to see the lowest prices, I did use at least one Amex Membership Reward point. It looks like using a Citi card that earns ThankYou points could score you a discount, too!
Discounted Gift Cards
What’s Amazon Prime Day without some discounted third-party gift cards? You can view the discounted Prime Day Gift Cards here.
Earn $10 to Spend at Amazon Shopping at Whole Foods
If you have Amazon Prime and scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number at checkout in Whole Foods stores in the U.S. between 7/11/18 and 7/17/18 on a single purchase of $10 or more you will earn $10 credit to use on Amazon from 7/16/2018 – 7/18/2018.
The $10 account credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com. Per the terms, it does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards, Prime Now transactions, subscriptions, tax, or shipping costs.
Save $5 on $20 or More Worth of Amazon Books
Use the code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5 off your purchase of $20 or more from Amazon Books.
$5 Amazon Promotional Credit With $25 Amazon Gift Card
A no-brainer deal if you shop Amazon regularly is to pick up a $25 Amazon gift card using the code GCPRIME18. That code that will give you $5 in Amazon credit to use by September 2, 2018. The $5 Amazon promotional credit should be deposited in your account within two days. If you have entered everything correctly, this message should display at check-out.
Save 20% on Amazon Using One Amex Point
has been the one that saves you 20% on orders shipped and sold by Amazon when you use as few as one Amex Membership Rewards point. I’ve used this discount multiple times already, but it is not working for me now (maybe because I have used it multiple times). However, I’m seeing plenty of reports from others online that it is still working for them, so it is worth a try to activate the promotion and see if you can get it to work by using at least one Membership Reward point towards your order.
What is your top Amazon Prime day deal?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees