You Can Win a Free, One-Night Stay at the Musée Du Louvre in Paris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now is your chance to live that Beyoncé and Jay-Z lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of its iconic pyramid-shaped atrium, the Musée du Louvre has teamed up with Airbnb to offer one person (and a guest) the chance to stay the night at the home of the Mona Lisa.
As one would expect, the stay won’t be like your average night at an Airbnb. The Louvre is offering up some once-in-a-lifetime experiences for the lucky winner, including a VIP tour, free gourmet food and exclusive views of some of the world’s most famous art exhibits. Here is a rundown of what the winner can expect:
Ever “accidentally” elbow a child in the face to get an up-close view of the Mona Lisa? Well, now you can wipe that traumatic memory of the museum’s crowded Salle des États clean out of your mind — because the famous painting will be in your very own living room. Equipped with a bar, some nice cushioned seats, and most importantly, no random people pressed against you, you can literally stare at the Mona Lisa for as long as you want, guilt-free.
You can also eat dinner, prepared by your very own personal chef, right before the Venus of Milo. Airbnb says that the menu will be “inspired by love and beauty, in honor of this divine goddess.” Yum.
Guests will also be privy to a private concert in Napoleon III’s Opulent Apartments. As for who is performing — that is currently unconfirmed. But fingers crossed for Lorde?
Lastly — and what is perhaps the pièce de résistance of the whole “staying overnight at the Louvre” thing — is the sleeping accommodations. Guests will sleep in a mini-pyramid bed under the, well, big pyramid. Aside from a view of the Parisian sky and the opportunity to sleep in one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world, guests will also be treated to a hand-delivered breakfast in bed.
The stay will take place on April 30, and all you have to do to enter is answer the question: “Why would you be the Mona Lisa’s perfect guest?” by 6pm EST on April 12. This partnership and contest comes amid a recent announcement that the Louvre will be hosting more bookable experiences (including live concerts and exclusive tours) in later 2019 through Airbnb.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by Noppawat Tom Charoensinphon via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees