Here’s Your Chance to Win a Weekend of Private Skiing on Your Very Own Mountain
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The plot of a horror movie or the set up for a really good time? You decide. VRBO, in a partnership with Eagle Point Resort, is hosting a “Win the Winter” sweepstakes where being alone on a deserted mountain is the goal. The giveaway offers the winner a day of free private skiing on Eagle Point Mountain with instruction, a $5,000 travel stipend and a three-night stay with up to 19 friends in a luxury cabin.
Located in Beaver, Utah, this experience gives winners access to the entirety of Eagle Point Mountain with no other “boarders or lift lines in sight.” The trip will not be completely isolated, however, as instructors and the hosts of the cabin will be on sight at all times.
The cabin is currently listed at $583 per night on VRBO with a 4.9-star rating. It sleeps up to 25 guests and is in proximity to Fish Lake National Forest and Eagle Point. It also has a hot tub that looks out over the mountain and a game room with a pool table and foosball.
Sweepstakes are open now until November 17, 2018, at 11:59pm to residents of the US, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico 18 years of age or older. The date set for the weekend is February 19, 2019; if the winner cannot attend on this date the results will be “forfeited in its entirety.” Enter for your chance to win here and good luck!
Featured image by Stuart Hannagan via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.