Redeem 2,500 Miles for Early Access to SFO’s New United Polaris Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
United’s second Polaris Lounge opens to the public on April 30, but access is heavily restricted — you’ll need to be flying long-haul business or first class to get in. However, for one day only, United’s going to let customers redeem their miles for an invite to the new space at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
For 2,500 miles, you’ll get access for two hours on April 27, three days before even premium-cabin travelers can get in. Tickets are available separately through United’s Exclusives program, and to co-branded cardholders and elite members as well.
10 tickets are available for each two-hour time slot, between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm. The Polaris Lounge will be set up just as it is for regular service, and guests will have full access, including food and custom cocktails. Note that there might not be room for everyone to experience the a-la-carte dining service, so be sure to grab a table right away if you’re hoping to partake.
The best part? You don’t even need to be flying to visit — you do need to get yourself to and from San Francisco (SFO), of course, but United will arrange a gate pass so you can pass through security and make your way to the Polaris Lounge. Don’t wait to book if you’re hoping to join!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.