Redeem 2,500 Miles for Early Access to SFO’s New United Polaris Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
United’s second Polaris Lounge opens to the public on April 30, but access is heavily restricted — you’ll need to be flying long-haul business or first class to get in. However, for one day only, United’s going to let customers redeem their miles for an invite to the new space at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
For 2,500 miles, you’ll get access for two hours on April 27, three days before even premium-cabin travelers can get in. Tickets are available separately through United’s Exclusives program, and to co-branded cardholders and elite members as well.
10 tickets are available for each two-hour time slot, between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm. The Polaris Lounge will be set up just as it is for regular service, and guests will have full access, including food and custom cocktails. Note that there might not be room for everyone to experience the a-la-carte dining service, so be sure to grab a table right away if you’re hoping to partake.
The best part? You don’t even need to be flying to visit — you do need to get yourself to and from San Francisco (SFO), of course, but United will arrange a gate pass so you can pass through security and make your way to the Polaris Lounge. Don’t wait to book if you’re hoping to join!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees