This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
United’s Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH) Polaris Lounge officially opens on June 29, but the airline’s offering frequent flyers an opportunity to visit its latest location two days early, on Wednesday, June 27.
Just as United’s made available with its San Francisco (SFO) and Newark (EWR) lounges, MileagePlus members can purchase a two-hour pass for 2,500 miles — worth $35, based on our most recent valuations.
United’s offering access through three different listings, each with six different two-hour time slots available, with entry every two hours between 9:00am and 7:00pm. Anyone can book a ticket using this link, while elite members can also make a purchase here and customers with a co-branded card, such as the United Explorer Card, can access this listing as well.
Note that while Polaris Lounge access is typically limited to customers in long-haul first or business class, anyone with a 2,500-mile ticket will get access during their requested time slot on June 27. As of the 29th, you’ll need to be traveling on an eligible itinerary in order to get in. You’ll have full access to the Polaris Lounge during this member preview, including dining, full bar, relaxation areas and more.
There are still almost 100 tickets available as of publication, so be sure to check each of the three listings for your desired time slot. They’re sure to go fast, though, so book your ticket quickly if you’re able to attend.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 70,000 Miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $980
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2x miles on AA purchases plus 2x miles at gas stations and at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers and car rental merchants. Get your first checked bag free.
- Designed for businesses
- For a limited time: Earn 70,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $4,000 in purchases in first 4 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries to reduce travel costs and boost your bottom line*
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card*
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations*
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees*