United Frequent Flyers Get Early Access to the Newark Polaris Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
United’s next Polaris Lounge will open at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) on Monday, June 4, but you don’t have to wait until then to experience the new hangout for yourself.
For that price, you’ll get two hours of access on Friday, June 1, the day after United’s media preview, and three days ahead of the official opening date.
Best yet, you don’t even need to be flying to get in on the 1st — while Polaris Lounge access is typically limited to customers in long-haul first or business class, anyone with a 2,500-mile ticket will get access during their requested time slot on June 1.
Tickets are going quickly, with roughly 70 available as of the time of this posting. Two-hour blocks are available beginning at 8:00am, with the final slot granting access between 5:00pm and 7:00pm. You’ll have full access during that time, including a-la-carte and buffet dining, custom cocktails, rest areas and more.
Each MileagePlus member can purchase a total of two tickets — they’re going fast, so if you want to join, be sure to confirm your spot now.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.