United Frequent Flyers Get Early Access to the Newark Polaris Lounge
United’s next Polaris Lounge will open at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) on Monday, June 4, but you don’t have to wait until then to experience the new hangout for yourself.
For that price, you’ll get two hours of access on Friday, June 1, the day after United’s media preview, and three days ahead of the official opening date.
Best yet, you don’t even need to be flying to get in on the 1st — while Polaris Lounge access is typically limited to customers in long-haul first or business class, anyone with a 2,500-mile ticket will get access during their requested time slot on June 1.
Tickets are going quickly, with roughly 70 available as of the time of this posting. Two-hour blocks are available beginning at 8:00am, with the final slot granting access between 5:00pm and 7:00pm. You’ll have full access during that time, including a-la-carte and buffet dining, custom cocktails, rest areas and more.
Each MileagePlus member can purchase a total of two tickets — they’re going fast, so if you want to join, be sure to confirm your spot now.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees