This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
United’s next Polaris Lounge will open at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) on Monday, June 4, but you don’t have to wait until then to experience the new hangout for yourself.
For that price, you’ll get two hours of access on Friday, June 1, the day after United’s media preview, and three days ahead of the official opening date.
Best yet, you don’t even need to be flying to get in on the 1st — while Polaris Lounge access is typically limited to customers in long-haul first or business class, anyone with a 2,500-mile ticket will get access during their requested time slot on June 1.
Tickets are going quickly, with roughly 70 available as of the time of this posting. Two-hour blocks are available beginning at 8:00am, with the final slot granting access between 5:00pm and 7:00pm. You’ll have full access during that time, including a-la-carte and buffet dining, custom cocktails, rest areas and more.
Each MileagePlus member can purchase a total of two tickets — they’re going fast, so if you want to join, be sure to confirm your spot now.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards