Meet the TPG Team at Our Exclusive Aviation-Themed Reader Event in Seattle
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Those of you in the Seattle area, or willing to part with some points and miles to get there — we’re excited to announce that on July 30 we’re hosting an aviation-themed reader event at The Museum of Flight in Seattle!
We at TPG take pride in our close relationship with our readers. Whether we’re engaging with you on Twitter, Instagram, in the comments section of our website, or in the TPG Lounge Facebook group — you inspire us to do what we do every day. And we are very excited to meet you at this event.
So, what can you expect from our reader event? From 7pm to 9pm, guests will enjoy a variety of fun games, aviation-related presentations, travel discussions, a Q&A with one of our points and miles experts and, of course, food and drinks and the chance to mingle with some of the aviation industry’s finest. We’ve even specially chosen the Museum of Flight so readers can immerse themselves in the history of aviation all night long.
Sound fun? Well, if you want to join us all you have to do is donate to our most recent Prizeo campaign. If you’re unfamiliar with that — then we’re also proud to introduce you to Rainbow Railroad. Rainbow Railroad is a nonprofit organization that helps LGBTQ+ people living under oppressive governments escape to a safe place. The organization, since its inception in 2006, has been able to help more than 600 people travel to safety. But in 2019, the organization has already received over 1300 requests for help — and it needs your support.
In order to redeem your ticket (with a plus one) to the event, you must donate at least $100 to the Rainbow Railroad, here. This will not only grant you access to the event, but also give you 1,000 entries towards winning the grand prize — the trip of a lifetime planned by TPG himself, Brian Kelly, using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points!
So what are you waiting for? Donate to our Prizeo to redeem your ticket to our reader event here. We look forward to meeting you!
Note: Brian Kelly will not be at this event.
Featured image by dibrova via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.