Why to Mattress Run With Best Western This Spring
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Although Best Western has introduced new brands and worked to overhaul its image, many of us still think of Best Western properties as budget and frankly not very nice. Although this is still a true stereotype for some Best Western properties, there are also some surprisingly nice properties. Want to give Best Western Rewards a try? Now is an excellent time to do so, because the program is offering a promotion where you can earn a free night voucher after just two stays.
This free night voucher isn’t capped to staying at low-tier properties. Instead, the free night voucher is “redeemable at any Best Western branded hotel in the US, Canada or the Caribbean Islands.” So, you could use your free night voucher for a rustic lake adventure at The Lodge at Lake Detroit.
Or, you could take a beach vacation to Hotel Cabana Shores in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Or, you could take a desert golf vacation to Borrego Springs Resort & Golf Club.
Ready to take advantage of this promotion? The first step is to register for the promotion here. While you’re on Best Western’s website, check that your account has a valid email address on file since this is required by the promotion.
Once you’ve registered and ensured your email is on file, book two eligible stays at Best Western branded hotels with check-out on or before April 14, 2019. Best Western Rewards members who reside in the US, Canada or Caribbean can stay at any Best Western branded hotel worldwide. But, Best Western Rewards members that reside elsewhere must complete their stays in the US, Canada or Caribbean. Be sure to use a credit card that will earn bonus points on your stay, such as the Citi Prestige, Chase Sapphire Reserve or the Best Western Mastercard credit card. You should also look to book your stays through a shopping portal, as Best Western partners with a handful of them (including cash-back sites like Mr. Rebates and Top Cashback).
For this promotion, an eligible stay is defined as:
One or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel, at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards, with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, or a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see Best Western Rewards program rules for further information on eligibility criteria). Multiple check-in/check-out at the same property with less than 24 hours between check-out and check-in will only count as one eligible stay.
You can earn at most one free night voucher through this promotion. Your free night voucher will arrive by email within 2-3 weeks of check-out of your second eligible stay, and will expire 60 days after fulfillment — so you’ll need to use it relatively quickly. Free night voucher redemption is subject to hotel availability, and you’ll need to call 1-800-567-4009 to redeem your voucher. Regardless of where you reside, you can only use the voucher to book a night at properties in the US, Canada or Caribbean.
If there’s a Best Western property — likely a BW Premier Collection or Best Western Premier, or perhaps a property in an expensive city like New York — that has attracted your attention, earning a free night voucher could be a good way to make your stay more affordable. Depending on how you plan to use your free night voucher, it could even make sense to organize a quick two-night trip and stay at two different Best Western properties for a night each to earn the voucher.
Featured image of BW Premier Collection property Hotel Arya in Miami, FL courtesy of Best Western.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.