This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you had been thinking about joining Marriott’s newly launched Bonvoy, a new offer could earn you a free night after just two paid stays. Sadly, if your SPG or Marriott account was converted to the new Bonvoy program you’re not eligible for the offer.
New members who sign up using a dedicated sign-up page can earn a free night after completing two stays between now and June 28. With more than 6,000 properties to choose from and plenty of lead time to plan your stays, completing the offer shouldn’t be too difficult. The free night certificate is good for any stay worth up to 25,000 points. With that points allowance you could book your free night at any of the properties that fall into categories 1-4 in Marriott’s portfolio. You can expect to see your free night certificate hit your account after your second completed stay. The free night will be valid for one year from the date it’s issued.
The Key Points
- Offer applies to new members only
- Complete two paid stays before June 28
- Sign up through the dedicated sign-up page
Once you have your newly established Bonvoy account, consider adding the new American Express Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant card to your wallet to maximize your returns on those two stays by earning six points per dollar spent with Marriott. The card is currently offering a 100,000-point sign up bonus, which will be an easy way to get some points into that new account. Those 100,000 points are worth $800 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Featured Photo by Marriott St. Kitts Beach Club
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards