Earn up to 10,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points for stays in New York City
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Valid for stays from Jan. 1 to March 25, 2020
- Must book via cluster code M11 and cannot be combined with other promotions
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay, up to 10,000 points total
- Offer available seven days per week
- Eligible hotels are in New York or New Jersey
Check the list of participating hotels to see if your stay is eligible:
- Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
- Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View
- AC Hotel New York Times Square
- Element New York Times Square West
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Times Square
- Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Financial District
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown – Times Square
- New York Marriott Downtown
- New York Marriott East Side
- New York Marriott Marquis
- Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- Residence Inn New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center Area
- Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
- The St. Regis New York
- The Westin New York at Times Square
- Courtyard Edgewater NYC Area
- W Hoboken
- Courtyard Jersey City Newport
- The Westin Jersey City Newport
- Envue, Autograph Collection
- Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
If you’re looking for other ways to earn Marriott Bonvoy points, there are a number of excellent welcome bonuses currently available for Marriott’s suite of cobranded credit cards, including:
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card: Limited-time bonus — earn 100,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card: Earn 75,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first three months of account opening. Terms apply.
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card: — Earn 50,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening.
Featured photo by Ben Smithson/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.