Black Friday pregame: Save $320 on the MacBook Air at Amazon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As part of Amazon’s Black Friday countdown, it’s offering the MacBook Air 13-inch for $679. This is an excellent deal and the lowest-ever price offered for this laptop. Its specs are good, with an Intel Core i5 Processor, 8gb RAM and a 128gb SSD hard drive.
You can stack this with different promotions in order to bring the cost down to an absurdly low $629:
- Gift Card Purchase Bonus: There are a few different purchasing gift card offers:
- Amazon Reload: Reload your Amazon gift card with at least $100 in a single transaction and you’ll receive a $10 credit. This is for first-time users only. Expires December 31, 2019.
- Amazon Photo App: Download the Amazon Photos App and, enable the Auto-Save feature and you’ll receive a $15 credit to use toward a $25+ purchase. Expires November 30, 2019.
- Amazon Cash Bonus: Add $20 to your Amazon Cash account, earn a $5 bonus Amazon gift card
Even better, if you’re targeted for one of Amazon’s many points redemption promotions, you can save up to $50:
- $30 for Citi Credit Card Customers: Spend $50 on items sold and shipped by Amazon, and receive $15 off your purchase. You just have to redeem at least 1 Citi ThankYou point to receive the discount. Expires December 31, 2019.
- $20 or 20% off for American Express Cardholders: Use just 1 American Express Membership Reward point and receive either $20 off a $100+ purchase or 20% off your purchases, up to $50 off. Applies to everything sold and shipped by Amazon, including gift cards. Expires December 2, 2019.
- $15 off for Chase Ultimate Reward Credit Cardholders: Use just 1 Chase Ultimate Reward point and receive $15 off a $60+ purchase. Applies to everything sold and shipped by Amazon, including gift cards. Expires Dec. 31, 2019
- $10 off for Discover Credit Cardholders: Use your Discover cash back toward your purchase and receive $10 off a $30+ purchase. Expires Dec. 31, 2019
- $10 off for Discover Credit Cardholders: Use your Discover cash back toward your purchase and receive $10 off a $50+ purchase. Expires Dec. 2, 2019 (Note: You might receive a different targeted offer).
All told, you may be able to swing a brand new Apple MacBook Air for under $600 — an unheard of deal. Take advantage while it’s in stock!
Feature photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.