Lyft Offers 10% Off All for Customers via New Subscription Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Lyft customer, check your in app offers for a new pilot program the company has launched. The new offer allows customers to pay a flat $14.99 monthly subscription and save 10% on an unlimited number of rides.
With the new subscription you can book any type of Lyft ride and save 10% on all of your rides each month. Of course if you don’t spend more than $150 per month on Lyft rides this really isn’t a deal for you. But if you are a constant Lyft customer, this new subscription plan might be a great way to save some money on all of your Lyft rides each month.
Whether you try out the new subscription plan or not, make sure you are maximizing your use of Lyft by using the right credit card for your rides and subscriptions. Of course Lyft offers a number of partnerships with other brands as well, so be sure to link those accounts together to really maximize those earnings and rewards. If you’re a new comer to the ride share world, check out our tips on how to be a good passenger.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto via Getty Images
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.