Lyft Gets New Pickup Location at La Guardia
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you have flown in or out of New York’s La Guardia Airport (LGA) recently, words like hectic, total chaos or confusing might come to mind. The situation, due to construction at LGA, is simply a mess. In the long run, things should be much better for travelers who use the airport, but in the near term, the current situation is here to stay.
There is a bit of good news, however, for customers who use the ride share app Lyft at LGA: it’s getting a new designated pickup area at the airport.
Users who book a regular Lyft ride from LGA will now have the option to head over to Terminal B’s parking garage area to meet their ride instead of the usual hectic ride share app pickup locations.
Users must select a Standard Lyft ride. When they do this, they will be given the option to get a code rather than be assigned a driver. Once they have their code, they can head over to Terminal B. Lyft says that once you’re in area G of the parking garage a Lyft ambassador will help you locate your driver and get you on your way.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by ANGELA WEISS/AFP/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.