This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Donut enthusiasts take note. Lyft has partnered with Dunkin Donuts to offer free rides to any Dunkin Donuts location in the country. For those in the Northeast, that means on just about every other street corner.
Yes, it’s not a joke but a stunt the two companies are pulling in honor of National Donut Day. Yes, there’s a day for literally everything now.
You’ll just need to enter the promo code DUNKINDONUTS18 into the promo section of the Lyft app to be eligible. On top of a free ride, you’ll be entered to win free donuts for a year. Additionally, Dunkin is giving out free donuts today with the purchase of a beverage.
The code only gives $10 off a ride but appears to be “hackable” — the discount seems to apply even when traveling to non-Dunkin Donuts locations. Act fast —the promotion is only valid through 5:00pm EST!
Featured image by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees