This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
4/20 is about to get even sweeter for many marijuana enthusiasts. In celebration of the official “unofficial” holiday, Lyft is offering discounts on rides in marijuana-friendly cities.
In fact, the ride-hailing company will offer discounts up to $4.20. Lyft partnered with upcoming movie Super Troopers 2 to promote the sequel to the stoner-classic, which is also being released on 4/20. It’s also a campaign to urge drivers not to get behind the wheel when under the influence of marijuana.
Riders will only be eligible for the promotion in select cities and states that have legalized the drug. You’ll have to be riding in Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle or Portland to save cash on your trip.
On April 20, make sure to enter the promo code: LYFTTROOPERS and RIDEMEOW into your app to receive the discount and unlock the easter egg that switches Lyft icon’s into Super Trooper characters.
Featured image by Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto via Getty Images.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees