This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
4/20 is about to get even sweeter for many marijuana enthusiasts. In celebration of the official “unofficial” holiday, Lyft is offering discounts on rides in marijuana-friendly cities.
In fact, the ride-hailing company will offer discounts up to $4.20. Lyft partnered with upcoming movie Super Troopers 2 to promote the sequel to the stoner-classic, which is also being released on 4/20. It’s also a campaign to urge drivers not to get behind the wheel when under the influence of marijuana.
Riders will only be eligible for the promotion in select cities and states that have legalized the drug. You’ll have to be riding in Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle or Portland to save cash on your trip.
On April 20, make sure to enter the promo code: LYFTTROOPERS and RIDEMEOW into your app to receive the discount and unlock the easter egg that switches Lyft icon’s into Super Trooper characters.
Featured image by Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto via Getty Images.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that