Let These Expert Moms Help Perfect Your Disney Vacation
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As they say, “Mother knows best.” Especially when it comes to planning a trip to Disney.
The Moms Panel is one of Disney’s best kept secrets. It’s a digital resource filled with “moms, dads and in the know family members” who help other Disney enthusiasts perfect their Disney vacation. Users simply ask a question about one of the theme parks, restaurants, shops or anything Disney-related and a panel member will answer your question online; archived questions and answers are available online as well.
The Moms Panel was launched in 2008. What began as a word-of-mouth forum has turned into the go-to for families planning Disney vacations. Members of the Moms Panel are Disney employees specializing in one of these areas: Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disneyland Resort in California, runDisney events, Disney Vacation Club and Disney Cruise Line.
Each panelist was selected based off their love of all things Disney and their knowledge about a specific Disney destination. The panel is filled with a diverse group of people from all over the country who have one thing in common: Disney.
Check out the Moms Panel here.
Featured image by Gene Duncan/Disney Parks via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.