Let These Expert Moms Help Perfect Your Disney Vacation
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As they say, “Mother knows best.” Especially when it comes to planning a trip to Disney.
The Moms Panel is one of Disney’s best kept secrets. It’s a digital resource filled with “moms, dads and in the know family members” who help other Disney enthusiasts perfect their Disney vacation. Users simply ask a question about one of the theme parks, restaurants, shops or anything Disney-related and a panel member will answer your question online; archived questions and answers are available online as well.
The Moms Panel was launched in 2008. What began as a word-of-mouth forum has turned into the go-to for families planning Disney vacations. Members of the Moms Panel are Disney employees specializing in one of these areas: Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disneyland Resort in California, runDisney events, Disney Vacation Club and Disney Cruise Line.
Each panelist was selected based off their love of all things Disney and their knowledge about a specific Disney destination. The panel is filled with a diverse group of people from all over the country who have one thing in common: Disney.
Check out the Moms Panel here.
Featured image by Gene Duncan/Disney Parks via Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee