This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As they say, “Mother knows best.” Especially when it comes to planning a trip to Disney.
The Moms Panel is one of Disney’s best kept secrets. It’s a digital resource filled with “moms, dads and in the know family members” who help other Disney enthusiasts perfect their Disney vacation. Users simply ask a question about one of the theme parks, restaurants, shops or anything Disney-related and a panel member will answer your question online; archived questions and answers are available online as well.
The Moms Panel was launched in 2008. What began as a word-of-mouth forum has turned into the go-to for families planning Disney vacations. Members of the Moms Panel are Disney employees specializing in one of these areas: Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disneyland Resort in California, runDisney events, Disney Vacation Club and Disney Cruise Line.
Each panelist was selected based off their love of all things Disney and their knowledge about a specific Disney destination. The panel is filled with a diverse group of people from all over the country who have one thing in common: Disney.
Check out the Moms Panel here.
Featured image by Gene Duncan/Disney Parks via Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards