LATAM unveils Star Wars “Galaxy’s Edge” themed livery
LATAM Brazil recently unveiled a special new Star Wars themed livery. The livery celebrates the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge attraction at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, which officially opened to park visitors on August 29.
LATAM Brazil’s new livery can be found on PT-MUA, an 11-year-old Boeing 777-300ER. The livery features a gigantic stormtrooper emblazoned on the aircraft’s tail. In addition to a massive stormtrooper, the aircraft features a black stripe with text promoting the new Disney World attraction.
LATAM Brazil joins ANA and United in choosing to feature Star Wars themed liveries. ANA was the first airline to feature a livery promoting the popular Sci-Fi franchise. ANA introduced its Star Wars-themed livery in 2016, with three aircraft in total featuring Star Wars characters. Earlier this year, United unveiled its own Star Wars livery on one of the airline’s Boeing 737-900s.
LATAM’s tricked out Boeing 777-300ER will operate long-haul flights from the airline’s hub at São Paulo-Guarulhos (GRU) to destinations including Orlando, Miami, Madrid, Frankfurt and Paris. LATAM Brazil expects the aircraft to arrive in São Paulo in October. Flights will begin shortly thereafter.
Featured courtesy of LATAM
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.