Last Chance to Gift Hilton Honors Status
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you spent more than 60 nights with Hilton in 2018, time is quickly running out for you to take advantage of one of your perks from the Honors program: Gifting status to another Honors member. When Hilton refreshed the program in 2018, it added the ability for members to gift their level of status to someone else.
- You have until Jan. 31 to gift status to another member.
- Gifted status is good for 365 days from the gift date; it doesn’t follow the program year.
- You can not change who you gifted the status to during the year.
It’s important to note this benefit to gift status is based solely on nights. The ability to gift status to someone else will kick in at the 60-night mark and enable you to gift Gold status, at 100 nights you can gift Diamond. If you have already gifted status, that person would be upgraded to Diamond once you hit that mark.
When you are ready to send your gift, simply head over to the Hilton’s gifting status page. Once there, you can fill out the form and submit. You will need the name, email address and Honors account number of your lucky recipient.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Featured photo courtesy Curio Collection by Hilton, France.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees