Last Chance for SPG Amex, TWA Hotel Reservations and More
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Saturday, we round up news stories that you might have missed from the week before. Here’s the top miles, points and travel news you might have missed on TPG this week.
Just One Week Left to Apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express Before Applications Are Closed Forever
You’ve got until February 12.
Since 2001 the building was unused. Now, it has a lovely modern design.
Five more cities will be added on February 19.
Southwest employees celebrated excitedly, sporting leis.
Singapore Airlines Krisflyer got devalued this month — check out why.
Flagship First Dining is one of AA’s most notable products on the ground, and now it’ll be more accessible.
Give yourself the gift of points back when you buy things for your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
Twitter didn’t think the well-intentioned napkins were all that cute.
This week was a big week for aviation: Delta’s A220 took flight.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.