Book Now: Save 20% at Select Kimpton Hotels in Europe
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Kimpton Hotels is currently offering 20% discounts at four select hotels in Europe. Bookings must be completed by August 31, 2019. The discounts are good for stays through September 30, 2019. This sale could be a good way to get some nights toward reaching status with IHG this year.
What You Need to Know
- Must book by August 31, 2019.
- Discounts offered for stays through September 30, 2019.
- Discounts are good only for prepaid and nonrefundable reservations.
- Must book at least three days in advance of your stay.
- 20% discount on your room or room and breakfast.
Which Hotels Are Included
- Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel; Glasgow, Scotland
- Kimpton Charlotte Square; Edinburgh, Scotland
- Kimpton De Witt; Amsterdam
- Kimpton Fitzroy London; London, England
Of course guests will also get to enjoy all of the usual Kimpton Perks:
- Free Wi-Fi and Spa Benefit for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary bikes
You can check out all of the details on Kimpton’s sale page.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees