Save 30% Off Select Kimpton Hotels in NYC This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re headed to NYC this summer you can save up to 30% on Kimpton’s best flexible rate on your stay at select Kimpton Hotels, according to The Gate.
Per the Kimpton New York Getaway promo, stays must be booked by May 15, for travel dates between May 1 and September 3, 2019. All stays include the following Kimpton perks:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa benefit for all IHG Rewards Club members
- $15 ‘Raid the Bar’ credit for Elite Members
- Nightly hosted wine hour
- Yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary PUBLIC bikes
There are three NYC hotels that the offer applies to:
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi, Chelsea
- Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, Hell’s Kitchen
- Kimpton Muse Hotel, Broadway/Times Square
To receive the discount, you must be an IHG Reward Club member. The discounted rates are subject to availability, and there are possible blackout dates according to Kimpton’s fine print on the offer. You can, however, cancel your reservation up to seven days before your stay to avoid any charges. Maximize your earn on your stay by booking with a IHG Rewards credit card like the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card.
The information for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If you’re looking for ideas on what to do in the city or how best to get around, check out a few other TPG guides for NYC:
- Tips for Navigating New York City With Kids
- Affordable Activities for Families Visiting New York City
- 6 Reasons to Love New York City, According to New Yorkers
- Enjoy New York City With the Family — Without the Tourist Traps
- Celebrate LGBTQ WorldPride 2019 in New York With Kids
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee