Get 25 to 35% Off Kimpton Properties: Book by Jan. 21, Stay by April 30
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Need to take a break from winter?
Kimpton runs far more promotions than any other IHG hotel brand. From secret passwords to weekly last minute deals and periodic sales, Kimpton keeps its properties accessible to travelers. And now, Kimpton’s Fly the Coop Winter Sale may save you some cash if you’re planning to stay at certain Kimpton properties this winter or spring.
The Fly the Coop sale features rates that are 25% to 35% off the best flexible rate at 61 participating Kimpton properties. To take advantage of the sale rate, you’ll need to book by Jan. 21 and stay by April 30. The sale rate has a seven-day cancellation policy, meaning you must cancel at least seven days prior to your scheduled arrival in order to avoid being charged. The rate is only available to IHG Rewards Club members.
Though the discount on the best flexible rate ranges, only three Portland, Oregon properties — Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland, Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland and Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel — are offering up to 35% off.
And 40 Kimpton properties are offering up to 25% off, including Kimpton Everly Hotel in Los Angeles Hollywood, Kimpton La Peer Hotel in Los Angeles West Hollywood, Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa in Vero Beach, Florida and Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam in Amsterdam City Centre.
Remember, not all Kimpton properties are participating in this promotion, and some have particular dates or days of the week blacked out. You can see all 61 participating Kimpton properties on IHG’s website.
Since the Fly the Coop Winter Sale rate has a seven-day cancellation policy, we recommend that you go ahead and book stays for any potential spring trips, because you have time to cancel your reservation if your plans change. When you book, be sure to use the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card to earn 10 IHG points per dollar spent or the Chase Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent. Based on TPG’s latest valuations, either card will get you a 6% return on the stay.
Featured photo of Kimpton Everly Hotel courtesy of Kimpton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.