This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Select Kimpton hotels are helping to raise money for The Trevor Project by hosting drag brunches in New York, Austin and Philadelphia during each city’s Pride week. 100% of proceeds from the events will go to support the efforts of The Trevor Project, a national organization that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) people under 25.
Ticket holders in NYC will be treated not only to an open bar and all-you-can-eat brunch at the Kimpton Eventi hotel, but entertainment from well-known drag stars like William from Ru Paul’s Drag Race, Izzy Uncut, Logan Hardcore and Rhea Litre. The list of performers for the Austin and Philadelphia brunches has not been released yet.
Currently, only tickets for the New York event are on sale, so snag yours here. Tickets start at $99 through June 1, then will go up to $125. Since all proceeds go to The Trevor Project, your tickets are tax deductible.
If you’re headed to New York for World Pride, Kimpton is offering a 15% discount on rooms at the Kimpton Eventi and will donate an additional $10 per night to The Trevor Project. Don’t forget to use the secret password when checking in to get a free gift.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by BRYAN R. SMITH/AFP/Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards