Justin Bieber Has Made His Own Line of Hotel Slippers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hotel rooms are usually all about ubiquitous comfort: soft mattress, plush pillows, cozy robes. But has something in your room ever been so comfortable that you thought about nabbing the item and taking it home with you? Well, it’s possible Justin Bieber’s latest venture might just inspire you to do so. The pop-star has pivoted from his incredibly successful singing career to apparel. Well, really only one item of apparel: slippers.
These aren’t just any slippers: They’re the cheap, single-use slippers you’d find in many hotel rooms and spas.
Bieber launched the slippers the day after Christmas under then name The House of Drew. Drew is Bieber’s middle name, and the brand’s About Us page describes it as such:
Drew House is a place where you can be yourself.
Blah blah blah blahsdbksjdfhl
Wear like you don’t care. Come chill. K. Bye.
The footwear is described as “hotel slippers”:
new drew house cheap hotel slippers. super soft white slippers with the iconic smiley face design…perfect for drew house guests and anyone who enjoys slipping their feet into something cozy at the end of the day
And before you go assuming that because the slippers are designed and sold by a celebrity they’ll be priced sky-high, think again. Surprisingly, they’re going for just $5. Unfortunately for “Beliebers,” the slippers are already sold out.
Bieber’s new wife, Hailey, rocked the slippers on Christmas Day in an Instagram post:
If you can’t wait to get your feet into these slippers, or have always wanted to have disposable hotel slippers on hand, you can nab a knockoff bundle of 24 pairs on Amazon for just $24 — that’s just $1 a pair! Time to bring your hotel dream’s back home.
Featured image by Kevin Mazur / WireImage / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees