Justin Bieber Has Made His Own Line of Hotel Slippers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hotel rooms are usually all about ubiquitous comfort: soft mattress, plush pillows, cozy robes. But has something in your room ever been so comfortable that you thought about nabbing the item and taking it home with you? Well, it’s possible Justin Bieber’s latest venture might just inspire you to do so. The pop-star has pivoted from his incredibly successful singing career to apparel. Well, really only one item of apparel: slippers.
These aren’t just any slippers: They’re the cheap, single-use slippers you’d find in many hotel rooms and spas.
Bieber launched the slippers the day after Christmas under then name The House of Drew. Drew is Bieber’s middle name, and the brand’s About Us page describes it as such:
Drew House is a place where you can be yourself.
Blah blah blah blahsdbksjdfhl
Wear like you don’t care. Come chill. K. Bye.
The footwear is described as “hotel slippers”:
new drew house cheap hotel slippers. super soft white slippers with the iconic smiley face design…perfect for drew house guests and anyone who enjoys slipping their feet into something cozy at the end of the day
And before you go assuming that because the slippers are designed and sold by a celebrity they’ll be priced sky-high, think again. Surprisingly, they’re going for just $5. Unfortunately for “Beliebers,” the slippers are already sold out.
Bieber’s new wife, Hailey, rocked the slippers on Christmas Day in an Instagram post:
If you can’t wait to get your feet into these slippers, or have always wanted to have disposable hotel slippers on hand, you can nab a knockoff bundle of 24 pairs on Amazon for just $24 — that’s just $1 a pair! Time to bring your hotel dream’s back home.
Featured image by Kevin Mazur / WireImage / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.