Join The Points Guy for a Reader Event in London on Monday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hey TPG readers, we have a special announcement for you! The Points Guy is heading to London next week and you could join him for a specially curated dinner on Monday, June 11, to talk about TPG‘s potential expansion in the United Kingdom. The UK is our second-biggest market after the United States, and Brian wants insights from residents on travel and the credit card market — and what they would like to see in a future UK-based TPG site.
If you want to attend, tell us about yourself — what’s your favorite airline, what do you do now, how often do you travel, and what credit cards do you have or want to have. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know if you’re chosen.
Since our founding in 2010, TPG has grown into the premier destination for points & miles content, and a trusted source of travel and aviation news, with 6 million unique monthly readers.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.