JetBlue’s ‘Pie in the Sky’ Promotion Delivers Pizza From NYC to LA
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is bringing a taste of New York pizza to the West Coast with its Pie in the Sky promotion— a limited-edition cross-country pizza delivery service. Between May 9th to May 11, Jetblue will be delivering classic NYC pizza pies to Los Angeles.
JetBlue will be flying and delivering pizza from Patsy’s Pizzeria in NYC to LA residents in select areas. As a part of the promotion, JetBlue will cover taxes and the delivery fee of the pies. Customers will only have to pay the cost of the pies, which is $12 for a plain cheese pizza and $15 for pepperoni. Pizza quantities are limited to 350 pies per day, so availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
“As New York’s Hometown Airline, we know there’s no slice like a New York slice,” Elizabeth Windram, JetBlue’s vice president of marketing, said in a statement. “In creating the first-ever coast-to-coast pizza delivery by an airline, we’re bringing the best pizza to Los Angeles to share an authentic taste of our home.”
How You can order Pizza?
- Visit Pie In The Sky website to start your order.
- Validate your zip code to ensure you’re in the delivery zone.
- Ordering opens at 12:00pm PDT each day. Place your order for a 16” plain (cheese) ($12) or pepperoni pizza ($15) for delivery. Act fast as quantities are limited to 350 per day — first come, first served!
- Track your pizza on www.jetblue.pizza as it is flown from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). Once your pizza is ready, JetBlue will notify you of your pizza delivery ETA, which will be between 7:00pm (PDT) and 10:00pm (PDT)
- Eat, enjoy and share your slice using #JetBluePieInTheSky.
Note: Customers can only purchase a pizza using a credit or debit card. It’s unclear how the purchases will code as dining or travel. So, if you won’t be able to take advantage of this promo, the next-best thing could be to order from your favorite local pizza place and earn bonus points with one of these dining reward credit cards.
Featured Image by Denis Tevekov// Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees