JetBlue’s ‘Pie in the Sky’ Promotion Delivers Pizza From NYC to LA
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is bringing a taste of New York pizza to the West Coast with its Pie in the Sky promotion— a limited-edition cross-country pizza delivery service. Between May 9th to May 11, Jetblue will be delivering classic NYC pizza pies to Los Angeles.
JetBlue will be flying and delivering pizza from Patsy’s Pizzeria in NYC to LA residents in select areas. As a part of the promotion, JetBlue will cover taxes and the delivery fee of the pies. Customers will only have to pay the cost of the pies, which is $12 for a plain cheese pizza and $15 for pepperoni. Pizza quantities are limited to 350 pies per day, so availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
“As New York’s Hometown Airline, we know there’s no slice like a New York slice,” Elizabeth Windram, JetBlue’s vice president of marketing, said in a statement. “In creating the first-ever coast-to-coast pizza delivery by an airline, we’re bringing the best pizza to Los Angeles to share an authentic taste of our home.”
How You can order Pizza?
- Visit Pie In The Sky website to start your order.
- Validate your zip code to ensure you’re in the delivery zone.
- Ordering opens at 12:00pm PDT each day. Place your order for a 16” plain (cheese) ($12) or pepperoni pizza ($15) for delivery. Act fast as quantities are limited to 350 per day — first come, first served!
- Track your pizza on www.jetblue.pizza as it is flown from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). Once your pizza is ready, JetBlue will notify you of your pizza delivery ETA, which will be between 7:00pm (PDT) and 10:00pm (PDT)
- Eat, enjoy and share your slice using #JetBluePieInTheSky.
Note: Customers can only purchase a pizza using a credit or debit card. It’s unclear how the purchases will code as dining or travel. So, if you won’t be able to take advantage of this promo, the next-best thing could be to order from your favorite local pizza place and earn bonus points with one of these dining reward credit cards.
Featured Image by Denis Tevekov// Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.