Alert: JetBlue Flying “Pat”s For Free on Super Bowl Sunday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re flying in or out of Boston (BOS) or Atlanta (ATL) with JetBlue today and your first name starts with the letters P-A-T, some good news: JetBlue, the official airline of the New England Patriots, is issuing credits for the cost of your flight in or out of the two airports.
So You’re a Pat, What Now?
According to JetBlue, in order to be eligible the first three letters of the first name on your JetBlue booking must be “P-A-T” and you must be traveling at least one way on Sunday, February 3, 2019, into or out of BOS or ATL. The flight must be JetBlue-operated and is limited to confirmed bookings made prior to 11:59pm EST on February 2, 2019.
JetBlue says that the travel bank credits will be processed within 14 days to your account. The credits will be only for the base fare, not for taxes or fees. If you used a flight certificate for your flight, a new one-way certificate will be issued to your account. If you used TrueBlue points for the flight, the points will be returned to your account. JetBlue says all of this will happen automatically.
If you don’t see the credit in your account within 14 days, you can reach out to the company by emailing GoPats@jetblue.com with your first and last name as well as your confirmation number and your ticket number to request your travel credit. You have until Feb. 28 to make your claim if it doesn’t happen automatically.
For more information, read JetBlue’s full post here.
Featured Photo by Tomás Del Coro / Flickr.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.