Alert: JetBlue Flying “Pat”s For Free on Super Bowl Sunday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re flying in or out of Boston (BOS) or Atlanta (ATL) with JetBlue today and your first name starts with the letters P-A-T, some good news: JetBlue, the official airline of the New England Patriots, is issuing credits for the cost of your flight in or out of the two airports.
So You’re a Pat, What Now?
According to JetBlue, in order to be eligible the first three letters of the first name on your JetBlue booking must be “P-A-T” and you must be traveling at least one way on Sunday, February 3, 2019, into or out of BOS or ATL. The flight must be JetBlue-operated and is limited to confirmed bookings made prior to 11:59pm EST on February 2, 2019.
JetBlue says that the travel bank credits will be processed within 14 days to your account. The credits will be only for the base fare, not for taxes or fees. If you used a flight certificate for your flight, a new one-way certificate will be issued to your account. If you used TrueBlue points for the flight, the points will be returned to your account. JetBlue says all of this will happen automatically.
If you don’t see the credit in your account within 14 days, you can reach out to the company by emailing GoPats@jetblue.com with your first and last name as well as your confirmation number and your ticket number to request your travel credit. You have until Feb. 28 to make your claim if it doesn’t happen automatically.
For more information, read JetBlue’s full post here.
Featured Photo by Tomás Del Coro / Flickr.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees