JetBlue Offering 15% Discount on Award Redemptions With 3-Day Sale
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Just in time for summer travel planning, JetBlue is offering a 15% discount on TrueBlue award redemptions. Unfortunately you won't get the discount if you're trying to book a JetBlue Mint seat, but you should be able to enjoy the savings on every JetBlue route when seated in economy.
The three-day promotion stacks with other deals, including the 10% rebate on points redemptions offered through The JetBlue Plus Card. JetBlue also allows you to pool your points with up to seven total travelers, which could be a fantastic way to get yourself and family or friends to your next group destination at a significant discount.
The discount may also stack with today's JetBlue flash sale, where flights begin at just 400 TrueBlue points one-way. Discounted award prices are automatically reflected in the prices shown during the search process. The discount only applies to the base fare and won't lower the cost of any taxes you may pay.
Keep in mind that you can transfer points from Citi ThankYou, Amex Membership Rewards and Chase Ultimate Rewards to JetBlue at a 1:1 ratio from Citi and Chase, but a less attractive 250: 200 ratio from Amex.
Here are the key details of the promotion:
- Book an award flight by 11:59pm EST on April 25, 2019.
- Applies to new bookings only and cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- To receive the discount you'll need to fly between April 29 and June 20, 2019 (excludes May 22-May 28, 2019).
- Valid on Monday-Thursday travel (excludes Friday, Saturday or Sunday and travel in JetBlue Mint).
- When you search for an eligible award flight, the fare that you see will automatically include the discount.
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Atlanta (ATL) to Boston (BOS) for 400 points + $5.60 one-way (bookable today only at this price because of the JetBlue flash sale):
Boston (BOS) to Buffalo (BUF) for 2,200 points + $5.60 one-way:
Newark (EWR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for 3,800 points + $5.60 one-way:
New York (JFK) to San Juan (FLL) for 6,200 points + $5.60 one-way:
H/T: Angelina Travels