Check your account: JetBlue Mosaic fast-track offer finally posting
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This post has been updated with new information.
- Spend $5,000: Get 1,000 Mosaic Qualifying Points.
- Spend $10,000: Get 3,500 Mosaic Qualifying Points.
- Spend $15,000: Earn Mosaic status and 3,500 Mosaic Qualifying Points.
The information for the JetBlue Plus Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
New to The Points Guy? Want to learn more about credit card points and miles? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
There was no activation required, so if you met the spending thresholds to achieve Mosaic status, you can reap the elite status benefits through the end of 2022.
Unfortunately, this promotion wasn’t instantaneous. The fine print stated that it can take up to six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period to be awarded the bonus Mosaic Qualifying Points.
I was just under 3,000 Mosaic Qualifying Points away from achieving status. As a data point, I spent $10,000 on my JetBlue Plus Card on Nov. 14, 2021, and was finally awarded my 3,500 MQPs today, Jan. 19, 2022, roughly two months after I completed my spending.
While I wish that I could have gotten my Mosaic benefits sooner, as I’ve taken several JetBlue flights in the past few weeks, I’m excited to have my elite status benefits for the rest of the year.
Before this promotion rolled out, I wasn’t sure if I could qualify for Mosaic status this year — even with the reduced qualifications — since I didn’t have any plans to fly JetBlue before the end of 2021. (Remember that you can look up your Mosaic progress on JetBlue’s website or app.)
Remember that this promotion rolled out a few months before JetBlue unveiled massive changes to the Mosaic elite program for 2022, introducing a whole new loyalty tier known as Mosaic+.
That’s a fair bit of spending, but I went for it because of all the extra benefits I can count on in 2022 by hitting Mosaic. We value Mosaic status at around $1,685 per year. While I might not get that full worth since I don’t fly enough to earn status on my own, I do think I can maximize some of the benefits for hundreds of dollars’ worth of value (or more).
Mosaic status perks include:
- Waived same-day confirmed changes.
- Two free checked bags.
- Priority check-in, security and boarding.
- Earning 3 extra points per dollar on JetBlue bookings.
- Dedicated customer service line.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages onboard.
- Free upgrades to Even More Space seats at the airport.
- The ability to redeem points for Even More Space seat upgrades.
Even utilizing a few of these a year will save me time and make the flight experience that much more enjoyable.
Personally, I’m looking forward to having Mosaic status through the remainder of 2022 and will spend accordingly (and responsibly) to work toward 2023 status. Airports are as busy as ever, and I’m eager to get benefits like waived same-day confirmed changes (even on Blue Basic fares), access to Even More Speed priority lines, a dedicated customer service line and free upgrades to Even More Space seats at the gate.
Featured photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.