JetBlue’s Giving out Full-Size Candy Bars for Halloween Inflight and on the Ground
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBoo — er, JetBlue — is feeling festive this Halloween. On Oct. 31, 2018, for one-day only, JetBlue is giving flyers something sweet to eat — full-size candy bars on select flights.
On more than 900 flights this Halloween, JetBlue will be serving more than 100,000 pieces of full-size candy. More specifically, JetBlue will be serving full-size Twizzlers and Starbust on board its flights on Oct. 31, during snack service.
Not flying this Halloween with JetBlue? Don’t get spooked — you could still be in luck.
In addition to the inflight treats, flight attendants will be passing out to passengers on Wednesday, JetBlue is activating JetBoo houses for people in select cities to pick up a treat of their own. Those in Boston, Fort Lauderdale and New York City — three of JetBlue’s focus cities — will be able to stop by the JetBoo house to pick up a full-size candy on Oct. 31, between 3pm-8pm ET.
JetBoo houses will be located at the following location in each city:
- Boston — Boston Common (Corner of Beacon & Charles St.), Boston, MA
- Fort Lauderdale — Lake Wyman Park (1500 NE 5th Ave.), Boca Raton, FL
- New York City — Fort Greene Park (Corner of Dekalb & Washington Park), Brooklyn, NY
The JetBoo houses are free, and those looking to get a free candy out of it don’t need to be dressed in their Halloween best — but JetBlue does encourage you to dress up. At each JetBoo house location, JetBlue will offer full-size Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, KitKat, Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, Dots or Skittles.
Featured image by Ryan Patterson/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees