JetBlue’s Giving out Full-Size Candy Bars for Halloween Inflight and on the Ground
JetBoo — er, JetBlue — is feeling festive this Halloween. On Oct. 31, 2018, for one-day only, JetBlue is giving flyers something sweet to eat — full-size candy bars on select flights.
On more than 900 flights this Halloween, JetBlue will be serving more than 100,000 pieces of full-size candy. More specifically, JetBlue will be serving full-size Twizzlers and Starbust on board its flights on Oct. 31, during snack service.
Not flying this Halloween with JetBlue? Don’t get spooked — you could still be in luck.
In addition to the inflight treats, flight attendants will be passing out to passengers on Wednesday, JetBlue is activating JetBoo houses for people in select cities to pick up a treat of their own. Those in Boston, Fort Lauderdale and New York City — three of JetBlue’s focus cities — will be able to stop by the JetBoo house to pick up a full-size candy on Oct. 31, between 3pm-8pm ET.
JetBoo houses will be located at the following location in each city:
- Boston — Boston Common (Corner of Beacon & Charles St.), Boston, MA
- Fort Lauderdale — Lake Wyman Park (1500 NE 5th Ave.), Boca Raton, FL
- New York City — Fort Greene Park (Corner of Dekalb & Washington Park), Brooklyn, NY
The JetBoo houses are free, and those looking to get a free candy out of it don’t need to be dressed in their Halloween best — but JetBlue does encourage you to dress up. At each JetBoo house location, JetBlue will offer full-size Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, KitKat, Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, Dots or Skittles.
Featured image by Ryan Patterson/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.