This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The passengers of JetBlue’s Flight 2267 on June 21, from from Boston (BOS) to Charleston, South Carolina (CHS), will get a pretty different experience from the ordinary — the flight, which JetBlue calls “Up, Up and Rosé,” will feature a free in-flight wine tasting led by the airline’s wine expert, Jon Bonné. (Bonné is the man behind the wine list on JetBlue’s Mint, TPG’s favorite US domestic premium class.)
Plus, JetBlue is encouraging passengers to wear pink for the ride into Charleston.
On Flight B6 2267 — which departs at 2:48pm, definitely not too early for rosé — Bonné will be serving passengers a complimentary glass of Famille Chavin Duc de France Rosé, which retails for $7. According to JetBlue’s menu, the rosé is “delicate on the palate, revealing lovely citrus and red berry flavors and boasting a long fresh finish.”
To go with the wine there will be JetBlue’s PickMeUp box. The box is complimentary as well — ordinarily it would cost $8 — and contains a trio of Wisconsin cheeses (green onion, smoked gouda and sharp cheddar), plus dried cherries and crackers.
According to JetBlue’s site, standard-legroom seats are still available from $360. So, if you’re looking to get from Boston to Charleston next Thursday and you have an affinity for rosé, you might want to snag a seat. JetBlue is jumping on a trendy bandwagon here: Sales of rosé climbed more than 50% in the year up to August 2017, and National Rosé Day — for real! — was last Saturday.
Featured image by Getty Images
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that