This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The passengers of JetBlue’s Flight 2267 on June 21, from from Boston (BOS) to Charleston, South Carolina (CHS), will get a pretty different experience from the ordinary — the flight, which JetBlue calls “Up, Up and Rosé,” will feature a free in-flight wine tasting led by the airline’s wine expert, Jon Bonné. (Bonné is the man behind the wine list on JetBlue’s Mint, TPG’s favorite US domestic premium class.)
Plus, JetBlue is encouraging passengers to wear pink for the ride into Charleston.
On Flight B6 2267 — which departs at 2:48pm, definitely not too early for rosé — Bonné will be serving passengers a complimentary glass of Famille Chavin Duc de France Rosé, which retails for $7. According to JetBlue’s menu, the rosé is “delicate on the palate, revealing lovely citrus and red berry flavors and boasting a long fresh finish.”
To go with the wine there will be JetBlue’s PickMeUp box. The box is complimentary as well — ordinarily it would cost $8 — and contains a trio of Wisconsin cheeses (green onion, smoked gouda and sharp cheddar), plus dried cherries and crackers.
According to JetBlue’s site, standard-legroom seats are still available from $360. So, if you’re looking to get from Boston to Charleston next Thursday and you have an affinity for rosé, you might want to snag a seat. JetBlue is jumping on a trendy bandwagon here: Sales of rosé climbed more than 50% in the year up to August 2017, and National Rosé Day — for real! — was last Saturday.
Featured image by Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees