Introducing TPG’s New Points & Miles Learning Series ‘To the Point’
The world of points and miles can be incredibly complex. Long-time readers know that here at TPG we love that stuff and pride ourselves on deep-dive analyses of award charts and credit cards. But not everyone is ready for those (oftentimes) in-depth articles. Some people are just looking for answers to foundational questions so they can learn and get in on the fun.
Welcome to “To The Point.”
This new weekly YouTube video series features members of the TPG staff of experts answering the most common questions we get about the points and miles universe and introducing some of the credit cards and programs we deem most valuable. Initial entries will cover topics like, “How can you earn points or miles without traveling?” and “How can you improve your credit score?” With a new video publishing every Wednesday, this series is the gateway into the world of using credit cards and frequent traveler programs to earn free trips around the globe.
Be the first to know about new episodes by subscribing to the channel today. And if you have questions you need answered and want to help inspire future videos, be sure to join the TPG Lounge Facebook group, where we’ll periodically ask for ideas on what to cover next.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees