Introducing TPG’s New Points & Miles Learning Series ‘To the Point’
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The world of points and miles can be incredibly complex. Long-time readers know that here at TPG we love that stuff and pride ourselves on deep-dive analyses of award charts and credit cards. But not everyone is ready for those (oftentimes) in-depth articles. Some people are just looking for answers to foundational questions so they can learn and get in on the fun.
Welcome to “To The Point.”
This new weekly YouTube video series features members of the TPG staff of experts answering the most common questions we get about the points and miles universe and introducing some of the credit cards and programs we deem most valuable. Initial entries will cover topics like, “How can you earn points or miles without traveling?” and “How can you improve your credit score?” With a new video publishing every Wednesday, this series is the gateway into the world of using credit cards and frequent traveler programs to earn free trips around the globe.
Be the first to know about new episodes by subscribing to the channel today. And if you have questions you need answered and want to help inspire future videos, be sure to join the TPG Lounge Facebook group, where we’ll periodically ask for ideas on what to cover next.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.