IHG Offering 35% Off Select Properties
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
If you were thinking about taking a trip to a destination in Australasia or Japan, good news: IHG is offering 35% off at select properties for stays through June 30. The booking must be completed between now and April 26 to qualify for the discount.
You have a wide range of options and destinations to choose from with this deal:
- Crowne Plaza Canberra
- InterContinental Sydney
- InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
- Holiday Inn Old Sydney
- Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- Kirk Park Hotel Hunter Valley
- InterContinental Perth City Center
- Crowne Plaza Auckland
- Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
- Crowne Plaza Christchurch
- InterContinental Wellington
- Crowne Plaza Queenstown
- Holiday Inn Queenstown
- InterContinental Osaka
- ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima
- ANA Crowne Plaza Ube
- ANA Holiday Inn Sapporo Susukino
Papa New Guinea and Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Port Morseby
- Holiday Inn Express Port Morseby
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu
For the full list of hotels and the fine print head over to IHG’s dedicated page for this deal. These bookings are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Be sure to book your stays using your IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card to earn 10 IHG points per dollar spent or your Chase Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Darren Murph / The Points Guy
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.