IHG Offering 35% Off Select Properties
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you were thinking about taking a trip to a destination in Australasia or Japan, good news: IHG is offering 35% off at select properties for stays through June 30. The booking must be completed between now and April 26 to qualify for the discount.
You have a wide range of options and destinations to choose from with this deal:
- Crowne Plaza Canberra
- InterContinental Sydney
- InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
- Holiday Inn Old Sydney
- Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- Kirk Park Hotel Hunter Valley
- InterContinental Perth City Center
- Crowne Plaza Auckland
- Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
- Crowne Plaza Christchurch
- InterContinental Wellington
- Crowne Plaza Queenstown
- Holiday Inn Queenstown
- InterContinental Osaka
- ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima
- ANA Crowne Plaza Ube
- ANA Holiday Inn Sapporo Susukino
Papa New Guinea and Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Port Morseby
- Holiday Inn Express Port Morseby
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu
For the full list of hotels and the fine print head over to IHG’s dedicated page for this deal. These bookings are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Be sure to book your stays using your IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card to earn 10 IHG points per dollar spent or your Chase Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Darren Murph / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees