Get the 4th night free at IHG properties in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
If you carry the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, you probably already love getting your fourth night reward on award stays. Now, IHG is offering a fourth night reward on paid stays at properties across Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific (with the exception of Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China).
The Members Stay More promotion is valid on bookings made through March 15, 2020, for stays from Feb. 4 – Sept. 30, 2020. You can get a maximum of two nights free when booking eight nights. But, you have to book at least one day in advance and the first night requires a nonrefundable prepayment.
This rate isn’t available every night at all participating hotels so you’ll need to do some searching to find a property that works for you. We were disappointed by the lack of availability at InterContinental hotels and couldn’t find availability at the InterContinentals in Paris, Sydney, Fiji, Dubai or Aqaba. We did find fairly consistent availability at Crowne Plaza properties across the globe, however.
Here are a few options we found during our research.
4th night Reward in Paris
Many of IHG’s top hotels in Paris — like the InterContinental Le Grand — were not bookable with the Members Stay More rate for the dates we checked. But, we could reserve the deal at the Crowne Plaza Republique in the 11th Arrondissement.
Stay in Sydney or at the gold coast
In Sydney, IHG has a number of properties and one offering the fourth-night reward with this promo is the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach-Sydney. A Coogee Village view room with a king bed rang in at $131 per night with the fourth night reward for dates in April.
Or, head to Queensland for a stay at the voco Gold Coast. Unlike some hotels that limit the Member Stay More rate to base-level rooms, even suites are available with this deal. We priced out a 20th-floor Spa Suite for $138 plus the fourth night reward for dates in July.
We wish more hotels had better availability with this deal but we still appreciate any time we can nab a fourth night reward. If you have trips to Europe, the Middle East, Africa or Asia Pacific through September 30, check to see if you can get the Members Stay More deal at hotel in the area. And, let us know what you find.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.