Deals of the week: Spring break flights to the Caribbean under $94, 100k welcome bonuses and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Why we love it: Spring break is just around the corner and surprisingly there are still some last-minute deals available to destinations like San Juan, Saint Thomas and Aruba.
Why we love it: If you’ve got a redemption in mind but are short on miles, this promo could be worth it. This may be your way to achieve that Polaris award booking you’ve had your eye on.
Why we love it: There are many reasons why Delta loyalists stay true — and one of those reasons is the ease of earning SkyMiles. One way to boost your balance is to open a Delta cobranded credit card. Currently the newly refreshed Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card is offering up to 100K bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs): Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 MQMs after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership.
Featured photo by raisbeckfoto/Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.