ICYMI: Flights under $100, car rentals from $15 and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Amex’s latest offer is allowing cardholders to earn 15% back on groceries from now until Dec. 31, 2019 — just in time for your big Thanksgiving dinner shopping trip.
Check to see if your Amex was targeted for this killer offer.
Get yourself closer to that award booking you want with Marriott’s “Unlock More” promotion.
If you’re planning to head south to Florida, you could snag some sweet one-way car rental deals.
Sunny skies and sandy beaches? Consider the ticket bought.
Take advantage of Singapore’s “Spontaneous Escapes” sale and enjoy extra legroom and better service at a discounted price.
India and Southeast Asia have lots of luxury hotels at unbelievably low prices; this deal can help you grab an even better deal.
We don’t see like deals like this often so we recommend you act fast.
Featured photo courtesy of Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.