ICYMI: Flights to Tokyo from 30k SkyMiles round-trip, 50% mileage bonuses and more
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Get in on the action before Jan. 31, 2020, to see if you can earn bonus miles on upcoming trips.
Now this is a deal we love! Head to Tokyo for just 30k SkyMiles round-trip with Delta’s SkyMiles promo.
You can buy JetBlue TrueBlue points at a discounted rate and get a mileage bonus when you purchase at least 3,000 points by Nov. 27, 2019.
Travelers can now save money and time on rides from LaGuardia with Via’s new “LGA Connect,” which starts at just $15 per ride to Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens.
From now until Nov. 20, 2019, you can earn 20% of your miles back on award bookings.
Book these award flights now if you want to say, “¡Hola, España!”
From now until Dec. 23, 2019, you can buy Alaska miles at a 50% bonus, which could lead to some pretty awesome award bookings in the future.
Featured photo by TommL/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.