ICYMI: Delta One suites from $2k, transcon flights from $197 and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
If you’ve been thinking of flying Delta One to Europe but haven’t convinced yourself to cough up the cash, now might be the perfect time with this awesome deal.
This week we saw some awesome deals to Asia from both the West and East Coast, including an amazing deal on 2-in-1 flights from $374.
This transfer bonus promo with various hotel loyalty programs may help you get closer to that United award booking.
Hilton is running a promo until Oct. 31 where Hilton Honors members can book three nights in Orlando or Vegas for $199 and earn 25k points — but there’s a catch.
This week JetBlue offered flights across the country from just $197 round-trip, nonstop.
From now until Oct. 31, Etihad is offering a 20% mileage bonus when travelers transfer points from eligible hotel programs. This could be a great opportunity to get you closer to booking the one-of-a-kind Etihad Residence.
Featured photo courtesy of Benji Stawski / TPG
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.