ICYMI: Delta One suites from $2k, transcon flights from $197 and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
If you’ve been thinking of flying Delta One to Europe but haven’t convinced yourself to cough up the cash, now might be the perfect time with this awesome deal.
This week we saw some awesome deals to Asia from both the West and East Coast, including an amazing deal on 2-in-1 flights from $374.
This transfer bonus promo with various hotel loyalty programs may help you get closer to that United award booking.
Hilton is running a promo until Oct. 31 where Hilton Honors members can book three nights in Orlando or Vegas for $199 and earn 25k points — but there’s a catch.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express comes with an up to annual $200 statement credit at Dell on eligible U.S. purchases — here are 15 products you can use the credit to get.
This week JetBlue offered flights across the country from just $197 round-trip, nonstop.
From now until Oct. 31, Etihad is offering a 20% mileage bonus when travelers transfer points from eligible hotel programs. This could be a great opportunity to get you closer to booking the one-of-a-kind Etihad Residence.
Featured photo courtesy of Benji Stawski / TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.