ICYMI: Biz class flights under $1k, SkyMiles flash sale and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
If South America is on your early 2020 bucket list, flights from New York-JFK to Rio de Janeiro (GIG) and Guayaquil (GYE) are $1,394 on Google Flights. But if you really want to score, the right travel rewards credit card will save you hundreds.
Our Midwest readers can score award space for two travelers from Chicago-O’Hare (ORD) to Madrid (MAD) and back in early 2020. Round-trip, business-class award tickets on Iberia’s nonstop flight are only 68,000 credit card points.
You can get an 80,000-point sign-up bonus for spending $2,000 in the first three months after opening your new card. By combining the card’s fourth-night free perk with IHG’s PointBreaks promotion, you could get up to 21 free nights at IHG hotels with this one sign up bonus alone.
Etihad Airways is offering American Express cardholders the chance to save on their next flights up to 10%.
IHG Rewards members can purchase points with up to a 100% bonus, through Dec. 30, 2019.
Flights from around the U.S., including (Los Angeles), Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), New York (JFK) and Dallas (DFW) to London (LHR) starting at only 16,000 SkyMiles in Main Cabin.
You may want to check your Amex Offers because a new offer from Alaska Airlines can net you some huge savings.
Featured image courtesy of Christian Kramer / The Points Guy
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees