ICYMI: Biz class flights under $1k, SkyMiles flash sale and more
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
If South America is on your early 2020 bucket list, flights from New York-JFK to Rio de Janeiro (GIG) and Guayaquil (GYE) are $1,394 on Google Flights. But if you really want to score, the right travel rewards credit card will save you hundreds.
Our Midwest readers can score award space for two travelers from Chicago-O’Hare (ORD) to Madrid (MAD) and back in early 2020. Round-trip, business-class award tickets on Iberia’s nonstop flight are only 68,000 credit card points.
You can get a 125,000-point sign-up bonus for spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months after opening your new card.
Etihad Airways is offering American Express cardholders the chance to save on their next flights up to 10%.
IHG Rewards members can purchase points with up to a 100% bonus, through Dec. 30, 2019.
Flights from around the U.S., including (Los Angeles), Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), New York (JFK) and Dallas (DFW) to London (LHR) starting at only 16,000 SkyMiles in Main Cabin.
You may want to check your Amex Offers because a new offer from Alaska Airlines can net you some huge savings.
Featured image courtesy of Christian Kramer / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.